By enrolling or permitting a dog to attend the doggy day care, owners are accepting the Services of Classy Canines and its staff and therefore accept the following
Terms and Conditions;
- The Owner agrees to ensure that their dog/s will be kept up to date on all vaccinations that include DHLPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza,
Parvovirus) and Bordetella (Kennel Cough). Please bring a copy of your pet’s vaccination records with you.
- Dogs must be de-wormed and free of parasites (fleas and ticks). All Dogs are inspected upon entry into the facility. If parasites are found they will not be
able to enter the premises.
- Should the Owner’s dog be deemed to be unsuitable by Classy Canines, Classy Canines reserves the right to cancel the booking indefinitely, with immediate
- The Owner has explicitly confirmed that their dog has no record of aggressive or anti-social behaviour and they have made a full and frank disclosure of any
characteristic or trait that might make their dog unsuitable for socialising with other dogs. We cannot accept aggressive or anti-social aggressive dogs.
- Dogs must be in a good condition of health. (No coughing, vomiting, diarrhoea 48 hours prior to arrival at the facility). Any dogs showing signs of this cannot
attend the Daycare Centre.
- Classy Canines may act in the Owner’s absence as guardian of their dog and may perform or undertake any action which they deem necessary in order to protect and keep
in good health the Owner’s dog.
- The Owner will take responsibility for any costs which may be incurred, by either veterinary or other, as a result of any damage, accident, or sickness caused to or
by their dog and will pay any such costs or expenses on demand.
- Dogs who become unwell or show signs of illness whilst at the day care/vacation home will be assessed here. A decision will be made on the correct course of action.
This may include;
- calling the owner to keep them informed of the situation,
- calling their registered vet or Classy Canines registered vet for advice
- waiting until the owner has collected the dog after informing them about their dog’s illness
- If a dog is suspected of having a contagious illness, Classy Canines will contact the owner then isolate the dog until immediate collection or transport the dog to
the vet, of which all expenses will be borne by the owner.
- Minor injuries will be treated at the centre and owners informed. If the dog sustains a major injury they will be transported to the vet and owners informed via the
emergency contact number, at owner’s expense.
- All veterinary bills for any treatments will be incurred by the owner regardless of how the injury was sustained.
- Private dog insurance is recommended for all dogs however it is not a requirement of dogs attending the centre.
- Classy Canines requires 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. The Owner agrees to provide such notice or pay the amount that would be due during this notice
- The Owner gives permission to walk their dog/s off the lead.
- The Owner gives consent for their dog’s image to be used in photo or video format on Classy Canines promotional material and social media or in any format that
Classy Canines considers appropriate.
- Payment is required daily or up front if staying for more than one day.
- All dogs must wear a collar and identification.
- Dogs must be a minimum of four months of age.
- All male dogs over the age of 9 months must be neutered.
- Female dogs who come into season will not be able to attend Doggie Daycare for the duration of their season (2 – 3 weeks)
- All dogs must be a minimum of 12 months old.
- Check Outs Between 8.00am and 12:00 p.m. will be charged 1/2 Day of Daycare.
- Check Outs Between 12.00 p.m. and 18.00 p.m. will be charged a Full Day of Daycare
- Latest check out time is 18.00pm